Yeti Tundra 65 Quart Cooler
YETI Tundra Coolers
YETI coolers are some of the best made coolers on the market. They are made to withstand the elements that nature has to offer. YETI coolers are mader to last and are indestructable. YETI is made in the USA.
YETI is made to retain ice. Their rotomold form with twice thick insulation and full-frame gasket lid is made to keep the cold in. It is this design that places YETI in a league of its own.
Length: 30 1/2" Width: 17 1/8" Height: 16 1/4" - 27 pounds
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- A minimum of two inches of YETI's polyurethane foam throughout the cooler body (3 Inch in the lid) provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability
- Dry goods rack included, prevents soggy sandwiches
- Can fit 39 cans at a 2:1 ice ratio
We Also Recommend